1. How do I contact Jimmy Egypt and Sons Musical Instruments or Jimmy Egypt's Guitar Repair Shop?Jimmy Egypt and Sons Musical Instruments and Jimmy Egypt's Guitar Repair Shop are always happy to hear from customers; simply send us a message using our Contact Page or view This Page for our location and for contact numbers and addresses.
2. How do I place an order?For detailed instructions on how to place an order on Jimmy Egypt and Sons Musical Instruments Website, please visit the Using our Site page which provides you with step-by-step instructions on making a purchase from popping your items in the basket to putting in your payment details.
3. I can’t find what I’m looking for.Our product range is ever expanding but unfortunately it's not possible to have every available product on the website. However if you do find yourself struggling to find the item you are looking for, or even just want to suggest a new product that you have heard wonderful things about, then all is not lost! We have a talented and enthusiastic team who will do their very best to source the products you want. Simply send us a quick email and we’ll get back to you as fast we can.
4. What is Jimmy Egypt and Sons Musical Instruments Website returns policy?Please refer to Section 4 all about returns on our Terms and Conditions page for all the details on making a return to Jimmy Egypt and Sons Musical Instruments Website
6. I need help with a project, who can I contact for advice?We are always sympathetic and will try to give a little advice on any project you might be undertaking with products or parts you buy from Jimmy Egypt and Sons Musical Instruments Website Our team are dedicated to providing you with excellent service and can offer advice on products, applications or even places to do a little more research. Simply use the form provided on our Contact page to get in touch, and give us as much detail about your project as you possibly can so we have the best idea of what you’re up to.
7. Where is my order?After placing your order, it is passed on to our dispatch team who will collate all of your purchases and prepare them for posting. As soon as your order has been posted we will send you a confirmation e-mail to notify you that your package is on its way and, all being well, you will receive your order within a few days. If you are looking for an update on your order after dispatch, please contact us through the My Account section and we will be happy to update you on your purchase.
8. Will my card details be safe if I pay online?Absolutely. We use secure servers and 256-bit encryption to ensure that your shopping experience at Guitar Repair Shop is as secure as possible. In addition, you know that your session is in a secure encrypted environment when you see https:// in the web address, and/or when you see the locked padlock symbol alongside the URL. Jimmy Egypt and Sons Musical Instruments does not retain any credit or debit card details provided by customers through this website.
9. Can I place an order by telephone?Of course you can! Just call 0141 339 2941 to speak to one of us and we will be happy to take your order.
10. Is VAT included?All our prices are shown including VAT. If you wish to know the VAT rates applied on items, it is shown on your order confirmation. The current VAT rate in the UK for products we sell is 20%
11. Do you ship outside of the UK?Unfortunately we do not currently ship outside of the UK.
12. Why are some products available in the shop not on the website?In our shop we stock a vast amount of stock making it a big challenge to keep this amount of products in check, especially on the website! We have chosen a more refined selection of products that covers our best sellers, must haves and new ranges that we know you’ll be interested in. Gradually and over time, we will build on this to provide you with the best choice of products possible. If you know an item we stock is available in store but is not online and you think it should be available on our website, please let us know.
13. Can I get a job with Jimmy Egypt and Sons Musical Instruments?We are not employing at the moment but if you feel you have a special talent for this type of work please let us know or keep in touch by sending us an email telling us how wonderful and talented you are.
14. Do you have a connection with or carry out repair work for CC Music on Otago Street, Glasgow?Jimmy is a former owner and Director of CC Music. He resigned his directorship a number of years ago and now has absolutely no connection with CC Music. As we were based in Otago Street for many years and are therefore historically associated with the premises, some customers, unaware of the change of circumstances or the location of our new shop may visit our old address expecting to see us there and for us to carry out repair work for them. We apologise to our customers if they are misled by the current tenants of the premises and also if they (as we have found to be the case most recently) are disappointed by the quality of work carried out. We stress again that we have no connection with this company and do not carry out any repair work for them. We are now (since 2017) based entirely at 615 Great Western Road and will be happy to see you there to assist you in any way we can. If you’ve read all the way through our FAQ and still can’t find the answer to your question, please Contact Us.
Jackson JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS32Q DKA, Amaranth Fingerboard, Transparent Blue
Our Price £349.00
Fender American Vintage II 1961 Left-Handed Stratocaster, Rosewood Fingerboard, Fiesta Red
Our Price £1,899.00
Tokai FB65, Vintage Sunburst
Our Price £649.00
Yamaha TRBX305 5-String Bass, Mist Green
Our Price £439.00
Burny RLG-60, Vintage Lemon Drop
Our Price £549.00
Fender 2020 American Exotic Acoustasonic Stratocaster, Ziricote (Pre-Owned)
Our Price £2,199.00
Phil Jones Bass Suitcase Compact BG-400 Combo Amplifier, Ex-Demo
Our Price £625.00
Ozark 2158 6 String Balalaika
Our Price £299.00
Fender FA405 Dreadnought Guitar Gig Bag
Our Price £25.00
Fender Tone Master FR-12
Our Price £449.00
Rickenbacker 330/12, Fireglo
Our Price £2,899.00
Squier Affinity Series Stratocaster, Maple Fingerboard, White Pickguard, Black
Our Price £225.00
Hohner Pro Harp MS Diatonic Major Scale Harmonica
Our Price £42.99
Hohner Blues Bender Major Diatonic Scale Harmonica
Our Price £22.99
LR Baggs EAS-VTC Active Undersaddle Pickup with Volume and Tone Control
Our Price £199.00
Available to Order
Martin Classical Ball End Strings, 80/20 Bronze Wound, Normal Tension
Our Price £8.99