- Neck Wood: Mahogany (Nato)
- Solid Wood Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & Sides: Myrtlewood
- Top Finish: Natural Shadow
- Back & Side Finish: Natural Shadow
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- # Frets: 18
- Tuners Hardware: Nickel Open Gear
- String Gauge: Aquila Super Nylgut
- Pickup: UK-T1
- Inlay: Centered Dots
Popularized by Breedlove, myrtlewood, from the windblown Oregon coast, combines the best elements of rosewood, mahogany and maple—rich bass, warm midrange and clear, bright trebles—for truly versatile guitars. Each sonically distinct instrument is individualized by the gnarled, wildly varied, but always arresting grain patterns.
Comes with gig bag.