For Chorus Effect
Set BLEND for equal levels of dry and delayed signal, DELAY very short,MODULATION DEPTH high. FEEDBACK can be added to enhance the effect.
The delayed signal only is modulated. Set controls for the sound desired.
For Reverb Effects
Set DELAY short, MODULATION DEPTH all the way down or low, and BLEND for equal dry and delayed signal levels. Set the FEEDBACK high for multiple repeats that slowly die out. Feedback settings just before self-oscillation occurs will produce a “bathtub reverb” effect that can be varied with the delay and modulation settings.
• Designed by guitar effects guru Howard Davis
• Time, blend, modulation and feedback controls
• Chorus/Vibrato effect
• True bypass
• 9V DC power supply, can also work with out power (no LED)
• Current Draw: 10mA
• Compact, rugged metal chassis
• Size: 46w x 94d x 50h (mm)